- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 2
Where is the setting to remove brand from product
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #201807
by scarney
Where is the setting to remove brand from product was created by scarney
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.veggievore.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : not a browser issue
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error. Just not finding setting to remove the Brand from the product pages
I know I should be finding this but have not. I want to remove the brand since right now everything in the shop is the same brand. Can you point me to the settings?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : not a browser issue
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error. Just not finding setting to remove the Brand from the product pages
I know I should be finding this but have not. I want to remove the brand since right now everything in the shop is the same brand. Can you point me to the settings?
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by scarney.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201835
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Where is the setting to remove brand from product
Hi,
You can turn off the option "Display the manufacturer" of the HikaShop configuration.
You can turn off the option "Display the manufacturer" of the HikaShop configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarney
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202144
by Tate
Replied by Tate on topic Where is the setting to remove brand from product
I've got a similar issue, even when turning Display the manufacturer off I still get the field label Brand URL : in the product listing.
I don't need this displayed.
I don't need this displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202167
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Where is the setting to remove brand from product
Hi,
The "Brand URL : " label is related on the field "product url" in the product edition page.
So you can remove the product url (this url is generally the url of the product description from the brand website), or edit the translation.
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
The "Brand URL : " label is related on the field "product url" in the product edition page.
So you can remove the product url (this url is generally the url of the product description from the brand website), or edit the translation.
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds