- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Specific add to cart link with options and chara
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #202083
by Mikemike
Specific add to cart link with options and chara was created by Mikemike
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
Hey guys ,
I have a very special question for you.
I have a product on my page with some charasteristics and some options.
Now, the costumer can graphically "build" his own product as it suits him.
When the costumer is finish, the product will be put in the cart.
So what I need to know is, how can I create the right add to cart link for sending the right ajax statement with all the wanted options and charasteristics?
I know what ID's the charasteristcs and the options have, so I basically only need some hints how to create the right link for such an product.
Thanks for you time and help guys,
Best regards,
p.s. see the link I put in above to see what I mean
Hey guys ,
I have a very special question for you.
I have a product on my page with some charasteristics and some options.
Now, the costumer can graphically "build" his own product as it suits him.
When the costumer is finish, the product will be put in the cart.
So what I need to know is, how can I create the right add to cart link for sending the right ajax statement with all the wanted options and charasteristics?
I know what ID's the charasteristcs and the options have, so I basically only need some hints how to create the right link for such an product.
Thanks for you time and help guys,
Best regards,
p.s. see the link I put in above to see what I mean
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Mikemike.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202120
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Specific add to cart link with options and chara
Hi,
You would want to call such URL:
AAA = quantity of the product
BBB = id of the variant selected
CCC = id of the first option selected
DDD = id of the second option selected
You would want to call such URL:
Code:
http://mywebsite.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=updatecart&quantity=AAA&product_id=BBB&cart_type=cart&add=1&hikashop_product_option[0]=CCC&hikashop_product_option[1]=DDD
AAA = quantity of the product
BBB = id of the variant selected
CCC = id of the first option selected
DDD = id of the second option selected
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikemike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202158
by Mikemike
Replied by Mikemike on topic Specific add to cart link with options and chara
Hey Nic,
thanks for the fast answer.
Hmm so in the product_id goes the charasteristics id?
I have two charasteristics whithin my product, any idea how to put that second in the get request as well?
Thanks,
thanks for the fast answer.
Hmm so in the product_id goes the charasteristics id?
I have two charasteristics whithin my product, any idea how to put that second in the get request as well?
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202176
by Mikemike
Replied by Mikemike on topic Specific add to cart link with options and chara
Oh boy,
now I got you. Each version of the charasteristics of the product have a different id.
Thanks
now I got you. Each version of the charasteristics of the product have a different id.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds