Skip to main content

Display Product Code with Variant Changes

More
11 years 4 months ago #202194 by sldoom
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 42.0

I am trying to 'stabilize' the display of the product_code. I have set Display-Display Product Code to YES. I have modified the Front-End CSS, as well as, the Display-View-show_default file. The product_code displays correctly when you open the page, but, if you choose an alternate characteristic, the page partially refreshes and reverts my changes.

I am betting I am missing something fairly simple, as I have spent several hours searching for an answer.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #202220 by Jerome
Hi,

When you change the variant, there is some javascript which replace some elements in the page with the content of the variant.
The span with id "hikashop_product_name_main" will receive the variant product name.
The span with id "hikashop_product_code_main" will receive the variant product code.

If you have customize the view "show_default", you might need to also override the "show" view to generate the same kind of HTML code for the variants.
Code:
if(!empty($variant->product_name)) { ?> <div id="hikashop_product_name_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;"><?php echo $variant->product_name; ?></div> <?php } if($this->config->get('show_code') && !empty($variant->product_code)) { ?> <div id="hikashop_product_code_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;"><?php echo $variant->product_code; ?></div> <?php }

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #202601 by sldoom
Thanks for your help. This shows where I needed to make the necessary changes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum