- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Layout
11 years 4 months ago #202307
by Ryno
Hikashop Layout was created by Ryno
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
wdp.bike/index.php/store/category/13-t-shirt-sales
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Good day
I cant seem to get the option to change the layout back to bottom layout as I only want one layout, not three could someone please assist me?
I cant seem to get the option to change the layout back to bottom layout as I only want one layout, not three could someone please assist me?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Good day
I cant seem to get the option to change the layout back to bottom layout as I only want one layout, not three could someone please assist me?
I cant seem to get the option to change the layout back to bottom layout as I only want one layout, not three could someone please assist me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #202312
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop Layout
Hello,
Thanks.
Sorry but I didn't totally understood your issue, Can you give me more details about it so that I can understand it and help you to fix it ?I cant seem to get the option to change the layout back to bottom layout as I only want one layout, not three could someone please assist me?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds