- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Thumb on detailed page are too small
11 years 4 months ago #202336
by Ruffoni
Thumb on detailed page are too small was created by Ruffoni
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.j-r.it/edef/index.php?option=com_hik...&Itemid=1012&lang=it
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Good day,
Website in test..
I have installed a zoompro plug-in and set to view thumb with width 200px.
The original setting for thumbnails in hikashop main setting are 200px X 200px
If I inspect the code the original thumbs are very small (you can see on the attachment)
Zoompro strech that images to 200px with really poor quality. (I want to have best quality there)
I don't know where is the setting to control this miniature size, alternative can I load in this page thumb like others modules?
Regards Josef
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Good day,
Website in test..
I have installed a zoompro plug-in and set to view thumb with width 200px.
The original setting for thumbnails in hikashop main setting are 200px X 200px
If I inspect the code the original thumbs are very small (you can see on the attachment)
Zoompro strech that images to 200px with really poor quality. (I want to have best quality there)
I don't know where is the setting to control this miniature size, alternative can I load in this page thumb like others modules?
Regards Josef
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202347
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Thumb on detailed page are too small
Hi,
Please check your HikaShop image configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...fig.html#main_images
The thumbnail image is coming from the folder "65x200" which means that the image can't be bigger than 65px height.
If the CSS force the image size to be bigger than the original image ; you will have a blur result.
Regards,
Please check your HikaShop image configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...fig.html#main_images
The thumbnail image is coming from the folder "65x200" which means that the image can't be bigger than 65px height.
If the CSS force the image size to be bigger than the original image ; you will have a blur result.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #202396
by Ruffoni
Replied by Ruffoni on topic Thumb on detailed page are too small
I attach my configuration,
all other thumbs respect my setting 200x200 px, I deleted my thumbs folder to recreate all the thumbs without success, I don't know why Hika loads this pictures with one side smaller than 200px
all other thumbs respect my setting 200x200 px, I deleted my thumbs folder to recreate all the thumbs without success, I don't know why Hika loads this pictures with one side smaller than 200px
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Ruffoni.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202397
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Thumb on detailed page are too small
Hi,
It seems that you have an override on the view "product / show_block_img" a third extension is managing the thumbnails.
So I suspect that extension to force the image size, which will generate thumbnail in the indicated size, and it is not taking in account our settings.
I think that if you try without the override, it is working as expected. That override can potentially come from your template.
It seems that you have an override on the view "product / show_block_img" a third extension is managing the thumbnails.
So I suspect that extension to force the image size, which will generate thumbnail in the indicated size, and it is not taking in account our settings.
I think that if you try without the override, it is working as expected. That override can potentially come from your template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds