Skip to main content

Quantity & stock on main and variant product

More
11 years 4 months ago #202449 by alconweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0

Hi, I have a main product with variants based on size. On variant level I want to define my stock levels. But what should I fill in on the main product? What is the best way to configure this.
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #202452 by nicolas
Hi,

You can either keep the default "Unlimited" text in the quantity of the main product. Or you could also set the total quantity of all the variants of the product. In that last case, the system will update the quantity of the main product along with the variants quantity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum