- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
tooltip and link for custom filed
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #202677
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
tooltip and link for custom filed was created by armanemadi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.6
Hi
my product have some custom filed and because may be some one dont know what is that word (custom filed) means i need a tooltip and link to glossary and some thing like that . for exam
rc car erevo
1-servo : 812he
2-battery : 3cell
3-dog bones : blah blah blah
servo and battery and dog bones are custom filed , i want hover tooltip and better if tooltip and link together . i tried all of plugin and even "seo glossary extension" but it was totally disappointing !!! i turn off and turn on "Input filtering" in custom filed but it not work .
any idea ??
second question : i want empty custom filed will not show automaticlly . is there any way ?
tanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.6
Hi
my product have some custom filed and because may be some one dont know what is that word (custom filed) means i need a tooltip and link to glossary and some thing like that . for exam
rc car erevo
1-servo : 812he
2-battery : 3cell
3-dog bones : blah blah blah
servo and battery and dog bones are custom filed , i want hover tooltip and better if tooltip and link together . i tried all of plugin and even "seo glossary extension" but it was totally disappointing !!! i turn off and turn on "Input filtering" in custom filed but it not work .
any idea ??
second question : i want empty custom filed will not show automaticlly . is there any way ?
tanks
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202680
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic tooltip and link for custom filed
Hi,
1. Here is a thread about this:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...r-custom-fields.html
2. That's already the case by default in HikaShop. So either you have a view override which comes from an old version of HikaShop where this didn't work properly and you should remove it, or you have something in your field (like an empty space) which doesn't display anything but still counts as being filled.
1. Here is a thread about this:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...r-custom-fields.html
2. That's already the case by default in HikaShop. So either you have a view override which comes from an old version of HikaShop where this didn't work properly and you should remove it, or you have something in your field (like an empty space) which doesn't display anything but still counts as being filled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: armanemadi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #202833
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Replied by armanemadi on topic tooltip and link for custom filed
hi
I have latest version of hikashop , but still show empty custom filed .
tanks
I have latest version of hikashop , but still show empty custom filed .
tanks
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202836
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic tooltip and link for custom filed
Hi,
Please provide a link to the page with the issue, a screenshot of the issue, a screenshot of the settings of your custom field so that we can analyze the situation.
Please provide a link to the page with the issue, a screenshot of the issue, a screenshot of the settings of your custom field so that we can analyze the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds