- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Options unavailable
11 years 4 months ago #203054
by jbarkacs
Options unavailable was created by jbarkacs
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
rockeroffroad.com/shop/product/116-new-1...ouble-beadlock-wheel
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
I find your options/characteristics application to very confusing and convoluted. Workflow on adding and using them sucks.
That said, I thought I had things figured out, but, no, I'm still very confused and frustrated. When I test a purchase and choose options a big blue error appears at checkout saying these options are unavailable. I've checked the dates, quantity, etc of the options and characteristics. I don't know what else to do.
What other long and laborious process must I take now to get the damn things to show up? 99 Euros and way too many hours spent messing with this thing.
Please don't refer me to the meager documentation. I've read it.
Thanks for your prompt reply.
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
I find your options/characteristics application to very confusing and convoluted. Workflow on adding and using them sucks.
That said, I thought I had things figured out, but, no, I'm still very confused and frustrated. When I test a purchase and choose options a big blue error appears at checkout saying these options are unavailable. I've checked the dates, quantity, etc of the options and characteristics. I don't know what else to do.
What other long and laborious process must I take now to get the damn things to show up? 99 Euros and way too many hours spent messing with this thing.
Please don't refer me to the meager documentation. I've read it.
Thanks for your prompt reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203087
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Options unavailable
Hi,
1. You'll be happy to here that next version of HikaShop will have a completely new interface for characteristics setup in products which should help a lot.
2. This issue usually mean that you didn't set any price for your options and that you turned off the "display add to cart button for free products" option of the HikaShop configuration (thus not allowing the purchase of free products) and thus the system forbids the addition of the free options to the cart. Turn off that option and it will work.
1. You'll be happy to here that next version of HikaShop will have a completely new interface for characteristics setup in products which should help a lot.
2. This issue usually mean that you didn't set any price for your options and that you turned off the "display add to cart button for free products" option of the HikaShop configuration (thus not allowing the purchase of free products) and thus the system forbids the addition of the free options to the cart. Turn off that option and it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203143
by jbarkacs
Replied by jbarkacs on topic [SOLVED] Options unavailable
Thank you. That did work. Will I be able to get the new version when it's released?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203145
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic [SOLVED] Options unavailable
Hi,
Yes of course you will be able
Yes of course you will be able
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds