- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
displaying of prices per product
11 years 4 months ago #203108
by Goldfinch
displaying of prices per product was created by Goldfinch
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
barshop.bc-promix.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.1
Hi! I would like to change the displaying of prices per product. Now it displays like: 10,00UAH , and I want to remove double zeros after the decimal point, so it will be: 10 UAH.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.1
Hi! I would like to change the displaying of prices per product. Now it displays like: 10,00UAH , and I want to remove double zeros after the decimal point, so it will be: 10 UAH.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203110
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic displaying of prices per product
Hi,
If you have only round prices, you can edit the currency settings via the menu System > Currencies and in the settings, change the number or 0 for the decimals.
If you have only round prices, you can edit the currency settings via the menu System > Currencies and in the settings, change the number or 0 for the decimals.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203146
by Goldfinch
Replied by Goldfinch on topic displaying of prices per product
Thank you for the answer! But I can not find "Currencies" in "System" menu, may be that is because I use a free version of HikaShop&
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203147
by Goldfinch
Replied by Goldfinch on topic displaying of prices per product
Sorry, thank you, already found!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds