- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 1
Thumbnail size & Description
- DannyKunst
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #203193
by DannyKunst
Thumbnail size & Description was created by DannyKunst
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hello,
I am stumbling with the following three issues.
- I want to make the Thumbnails below the product image smaller, even in the main>images i don't get the images smaller.
- I want to remove the description below the product image ( Green circle in Screenshot )
- I want to remove the buttons ''Discription & Specifications'' but the description must stay.
Attached : Screenshot
Kind regards,
Danny Kunst
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hello,
I am stumbling with the following three issues.
- I want to make the Thumbnails below the product image smaller, even in the main>images i don't get the images smaller.
- I want to remove the description below the product image ( Green circle in Screenshot )
- I want to remove the buttons ''Discription & Specifications'' but the description must stay.
Attached : Screenshot
Kind regards,
Danny Kunst
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by DannyKunst.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203196
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Thumbnail size & Description
Hi,
1. There is no setting to change the size of the thumbnails of the product page. It has to be done in CSS:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...ling.html#thumbnails
2. and 3. This comes from the fact that you selected the "tabular" product page layout instead of the "default" product page layout in either your HikaShop configuration, the category of the product, or the product itself.
Select instead the "default" layout as it is by default and you won't have that.
1. There is no setting to change the size of the thumbnails of the product page. It has to be done in CSS:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...ling.html#thumbnails
2. and 3. This comes from the fact that you selected the "tabular" product page layout instead of the "default" product page layout in either your HikaShop configuration, the category of the product, or the product itself.
Select instead the "default" layout as it is by default and you won't have that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DannyKunst
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds