- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Displaying Product Picture / Description In Table
- Cymdeithas Madog
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #203388
by Cymdeithas Madog
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
HI All:
I am using a simple Hikashop product table (see attachment). The table simply shows the product name, price and "add to cart / options" button. I would also like to add the product picture and description (rather having the user click through to the product detail page to see the information). I have looked through the documentation and can't seem to find a way to do this through the back end.
Could someone give me any help on how I might do this through the HTML / PHP / CSS?
Thanks for any help you can give me.
John
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
HI All:
I am using a simple Hikashop product table (see attachment). The table simply shows the product name, price and "add to cart / options" button. I would also like to add the product picture and description (rather having the user click through to the product detail page to see the information). I have looked through the documentation and can't seem to find a way to do this through the back end.
Could someone give me any help on how I might do this through the HTML / PHP / CSS?
Thanks for any help you can give me.
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203396
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Displaying Product Picture / Description In Table
Hi,
The images should display automatically unless you turned off the "thumbnails" setting of the HikaShop configuration, or there is a template override of the file "listing_table" (that you can see via the menu Display>Views) which doesn't support the image display.
For the description, here is a thread explaining how to do:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...product-listing.html
The images should display automatically unless you turned off the "thumbnails" setting of the HikaShop configuration, or there is a template override of the file "listing_table" (that you can see via the menu Display>Views) which doesn't support the image display.
For the description, here is a thread explaining how to do:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...product-listing.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cymdeithas Madog
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Cymdeithas Madog
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #203506
by Cymdeithas Madog
Replied by Cymdeithas Madog on topic Displaying Product Picture / Description In Table
Hi Nicolas:
Thank you so much for your help and great support. I found the place where the thumbnails were being turned off and the code in the article fit the bill to a "T". I'm good to go!
John
Thank you so much for your help and great support. I found the place where the thumbnails were being turned off and the code in the article fit the bill to a "T". I'm good to go!
John
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Cymdeithas Madog.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds