- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Problems with options access on products page.
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #203787
by redsuzie
Problems with options access on products page. was created by redsuzie
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.41
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I have set up options in my products page and I have two problems firstly the options are not neat on the page they appear to be cut off.
Secondly when I am logged in (especially in firefox) the options are pushed so far over to the side of the page that they are not active and one can not make out what they are see goo.gl/TXon0g , I have changed the access level to "all" on this page so it is clearly visible.
Can you please help me to get this right?
Just adding to this post - I just found part of the problem was caused by the "Content - Hikashop Social Plugin",pushing things over to one side - I disabled the plugin and the options are more visible but they are still cut off on the right hand side.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.41
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I have set up options in my products page and I have two problems firstly the options are not neat on the page they appear to be cut off.
Secondly when I am logged in (especially in firefox) the options are pushed so far over to the side of the page that they are not active and one can not make out what they are see goo.gl/TXon0g , I have changed the access level to "all" on this page so it is clearly visible.
Can you please help me to get this right?
Just adding to this post - I just found part of the problem was caused by the "Content - Hikashop Social Plugin",pushing things over to one side - I disabled the plugin and the options are more visible but they are still cut off on the right hand side.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by redsuzie.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203900
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problems with options access on products page.
Hi,
You want to force the width of the dropdowns with additional CSS code like that:
.hikashop_product_options_table select{ width: 220px !important; }
That should avoid the problem with your template CSS.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
You want to force the width of the dropdowns with additional CSS code like that:
.hikashop_product_options_table select{ width: 220px !important; }
That should avoid the problem with your template CSS.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203909
by redsuzie
Replied by redsuzie on topic Problems with options access on products page.
Where do I add this css - in the override css?
Sandra
Sandra
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203912
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problems with options access on products page.
In the HikaShop frontend CSS file, as explained in the tutorial link I gave you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds