- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
modification of listing_price
11 years 3 months ago #204133
by adriel350
modification of listing_price was created by adriel350
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
I'm having a problem in listing_price modification , I want to add a word before the price itself , here is an example : " Preço: R$ 550.00 por conjunto ," but the maximum I could "R$ 550.00 por conjunto " then what sentence modify or add to achieve the desired result?
I sent next to that post one print of exactly what I want to modify, is selected.
Thanks in advance.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
I'm having a problem in listing_price modification , I want to add a word before the price itself , here is an example : " Preço: R$ 550.00 por conjunto ," but the maximum I could "R$ 550.00 por conjunto " then what sentence modify or add to achieve the desired result?
I sent next to that post one print of exactly what I want to modify, is selected.
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204167
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic modification of listing_price
Hi,
I do not recommend you to perform an override of that just for such kind of addition.
HikaShop have several translations that you can use, like " PRICE_BEGINNING_0 " which will be displayed before the first price
So you just have to add a translation for that key in order to display the content you want.
Regards,
I do not recommend you to perform an override of that just for such kind of addition.
HikaShop have several translations that you can use, like " PRICE_BEGINNING_0 " which will be displayed before the first price
So you just have to add a translation for that key in order to display the content you want.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adriel350
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds