- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Current Product Listing Page being cached
11 years 3 months ago #204383
by mrossell
Current Product Listing Page being cached was created by mrossell
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 43.0.2357.81
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The page listed shows 24 products and a navigation buttons at the bottom of the page. If I go to the second page it shows 1 listing which is ok.
Now, if I click on any other menu and then click on the "Electronicos" menu again, I am brought back to the second page of products for the category showing only 1 item instead of going back to the full listing that starts on page 1.
How can I solve that issue?
Regards,
The page listed shows 24 products and a navigation buttons at the bottom of the page. If I go to the second page it shows 1 listing which is ok.
Now, if I click on any other menu and then click on the "Electronicos" menu again, I am brought back to the second page of products for the category showing only 1 item instead of going back to the full listing that starts on page 1.
How can I solve that issue?
Regards,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 43.0.2357.81
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The page listed shows 24 products and a navigation buttons at the bottom of the page. If I go to the second page it shows 1 listing which is ok.
Now, if I click on any other menu and then click on the "Electronicos" menu again, I am brought back to the second page of products for the category showing only 1 item instead of going back to the full listing that starts on page 1.
How can I solve that issue?
Regards,
The page listed shows 24 products and a navigation buttons at the bottom of the page. If I go to the second page it shows 1 listing which is ok.
Now, if I click on any other menu and then click on the "Electronicos" menu again, I am brought back to the second page of products for the category showing only 1 item instead of going back to the full listing that starts on page 1.
How can I solve that issue?
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204387
by mrossell
Replied by mrossell on topic Current Product Listing Page being cached
Nevermind, I found the answer with the "Redirect POST mode" option
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds