- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Category Views
11 years 3 months ago #204388
by Thomo
Category Views was created by Thomo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.
-- PHP version -- : 3.4.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello, i hope you can help.
I'm having problems with the view of the categories when a product is clicked. I just want to show the category the product relates to but instead I'm getting all products from all categories with different types of view (see attached)
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.
-- PHP version -- : 3.4.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello, i hope you can help.
I'm having problems with the view of the categories when a product is clicked. I just want to show the category the product relates to but instead I'm getting all products from all categories with different types of view (see attached)
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204423
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category Views
Hi,
It comes from the way you setup your menu via the menu Display>content menus.
I would recommend to use instead the "categories listing" menu which is created by default by HikaShop.
It is already setup to display properly, and you just need to move it to your main menu via the Joomla menu manager.
It comes from the way you setup your menu via the menu Display>content menus.
I would recommend to use instead the "categories listing" menu which is created by default by HikaShop.
It is already setup to display properly, and you just need to move it to your main menu via the Joomla menu manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds