- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Category Image Hover Over Effect
- belfastrab
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #204426
by belfastrab
Category Image Hover Over Effect was created by belfastrab
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hi
I was looking at the official Hikashop demo site and in the "shoes" category there is three different products and when you hover offer the image of each there is a dark hover over effect and two buttons (add to cart, add to wishlist).
I have looked everywhere in the settings and I cannot find anything relating to this.
I have attached a screenshot of what I am talking about.
Is this something that can be done as standard in Hikashop or is this done using the template that was used for the Hikashop Demo site?
Thanks
Rab
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hi
I was looking at the official Hikashop demo site and in the "shoes" category there is three different products and when you hover offer the image of each there is a dark hover over effect and two buttons (add to cart, add to wishlist).
I have looked everywhere in the settings and I cannot find anything relating to this.
I have attached a screenshot of what I am talking about.
Is this something that can be done as standard in Hikashop or is this done using the template that was used for the Hikashop Demo site?
Thanks
Rab
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204427
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Category Image Hover Over Effect
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds