- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
How can I make Yootheme Aurora responsive on mobil
11 years 3 months ago #204537
by bigchumpy
How can I make Yootheme Aurora responsive on mobil was created by bigchumpy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204540
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How can I make Yootheme Aurora responsive on mobil
Hi,
Generally for responsive ; we recommend to activate the "bootstrap design" in HikaShop but it requires a template which is compatible with bootstrap 2.
And I don't know how the Aurora template from Yootheme is working ; best will be to ask them.
Regards,
Generally for responsive ; we recommend to activate the "bootstrap design" in HikaShop but it requires a template which is compatible with bootstrap 2.
And I don't know how the Aurora template from Yootheme is working ; best will be to ask them.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204610
by bigchumpy
Replied by bigchumpy on topic How can I make Yootheme Aurora responsive on mobil
Jerome, many thanks for the response. Inside the Aurora template it does indicate "Disable bootstrap" don't know if it's bootstrap 2 though. Where can I find this "activate bootstrap design " in Hika? Spend 15 minutes looking for it and I don't see it anywhere.
Thanks
Shane
Thanks
Shane
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204611
by bigchumpy
Replied by bigchumpy on topic How can I make Yootheme Aurora responsive on mobil
Sorry...just found it.
System-Configuration-Display
Thanks All
Shane
System-Configuration-Display
Thanks All
Shane
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds