- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
hide price
11 years 3 months ago #204993
by Azzaro
hide price was created by Azzaro
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
hello , I would like to hide prices to unregistered users . How can I do?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
hello , I would like to hide prices to unregistered users . How can I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204997
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic hide price
Hi,
You can set an access level on the product prices from the product edition page.
Once prices set, if there is no prices for unregistered users it will display "Free" so a translation override will be required on the key "FREE_PRICE".
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
You can set an access level on the product prices from the product edition page.
Once prices set, if there is no prices for unregistered users it will display "Free" so a translation override will be required on the key "FREE_PRICE".
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205155
by Azzaro
thanks
I have another question : where is the file to remove " Free" ?
Replied by Azzaro on topic hide price
I have another question : where is the file to remove " Free" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 months ago #205157
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic hide price
Hello,
You'll just have to edit your translation file via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages", and change that line :
You'll just have to edit your translation file via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages", and change that line :
Code:
FREE_PRICE="Free"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Azzaro
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205406
by Azzaro
Replied by Azzaro on topic hide price
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205409
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic hide price
Hi,
Please give us more informations from where you display that popup.
It is potentially a PHP error, so you have to set the error reporting level to "maximum" in the Joomla settings in order to have more informations.
Please give us more informations from where you display that popup.
It is potentially a PHP error, so you have to set the error reporting level to "maximum" in the Joomla settings in order to have more informations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205687
by Azzaro
Replied by Azzaro on topic hide price
Hi,
I receive this error on: modules -- > Hikashop Filtering Module --> Filters
I set Joomla Error Reporting to Maximum
I receive this error on: modules -- > Hikashop Filtering Module --> Filters
I set Joomla Error Reporting to Maximum
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205698
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic hide price
Hi,
Do you have created any filters via HikaShop > Display > Filters menu ?
Do you have created any filters via HikaShop > Display > Filters menu ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206144
by Azzaro
Replied by Azzaro on topic hide price
Hi,
Sorry , I did not know ... now it works :oops:
I noticed instead that if use " Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin " I don't get notifications recordings users.
what should I do?
Sorry , I did not know ... now it works :oops:
I noticed instead that if use " Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin " I don't get notifications recordings users.
what should I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 months ago #206163
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic hide price
Hello,
Note that you should check that the "User account.." emails are published via "Hikashop->System->Emails".
Note that you should check that the "User account.." emails are published via "Hikashop->System->Emails".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds