- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Category LIsting
11 years 3 months ago #205252
by nithin
Category LIsting was created by nithin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
Hi,
Me created a menu using category Listing.
But it shows products under it.I need to hide it.
or in simple,
I need my first page list All main categories thumbnails only (do not need any product show here).
On clicking on one category next page show its subcategory if any.
If no sub-category I need to display products
Awaing for help
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
Hi,
Me created a menu using category Listing.
But it shows products under it.I need to hide it.
or in simple,
I need my first page list All main categories thumbnails only (do not need any product show here).
On clicking on one category next page show its subcategory if any.
If no sub-category I need to display products
Awaing for help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205263
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Category LIsting
Hi,
To have that listing, you have created a category listing menu, so please go in its settings, then scroll down until the associated module settings.
There you will be able to change the "Sub element filter" value to "Direct sub elements", this way if you categories don't have products inside, no products will be displayed. So be sure that you don't have products attached in categories having sub categories.
To have that listing, you have created a category listing menu, so please go in its settings, then scroll down until the associated module settings.
There you will be able to change the "Sub element filter" value to "Direct sub elements", this way if you categories don't have products inside, no products will be displayed. So be sure that you don't have products attached in categories having sub categories.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds