- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Image not scaling
11 years 3 months ago #205633
by annib
Image not scaling was created by annib
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.sewladidavintage.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mobile
Hi,
I'm having a problem with images not resizing in mobile view. Once the screen gets small enough for the columns to become stacked it;s fine, but the tablets view is awful, The image are simply not scaling on the product pages, overlapping the description text next to them.
Any ideas?
Many thanks
Anni
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mobile
Hi,
I'm having a problem with images not resizing in mobile view. Once the screen gets small enough for the columns to become stacked it;s fine, but the tablets view is awful, The image are simply not scaling on the product pages, overlapping the description text next to them.
Any ideas?
Many thanks
Anni
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205733
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Image not scaling
Hi,
Please try to add the following css properties in the frontend css file:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please try to add the following css properties in the frontend css file:
Code:
.hikashop_product_main_image_thumb, .hikashop_product_main_image_thumb .hikashop_product_main_image{
height: auto !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205764
by annib
Replied by annib on topic Image not scaling
Thank you for your answer. I had tried all these css changes that were being suggested on this forum without success.
Looking at my code, I had a lot of styling from the element, so after digging around a bit I finally ended up changing the width and height element style in the show_block_img.php file to auto and it now works.
Anni
Looking at my code, I had a lot of styling from the element, so after digging around a bit I finally ended up changing the width and height element style in the show_block_img.php file to auto and it now works.
Anni
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205765
by annib
Replied by annib on topic Image not scaling
Changed to solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds