- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
No main images of the prodcuts anymore
11 years 3 months ago #205827
by wilbert
No main images of the prodcuts anymore was created by wilbert
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I have added some Characteristics to my product (Blue and Pink color varaitions) and added for each variations a picture.
But now the main images of the producta are not visable anymore only the prictures of the variations?
I like ot have the mainpictures also??
How to?
I have added some Characteristics to my product (Blue and Pink color varaitions) and added for each variations a picture.
But now the main images of the product (the images of the product) are not visable anymore only the prictures of the variations?
I like ot have the mainpictures also??
How to?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I have added some Characteristics to my product (Blue and Pink color varaitions) and added for each variations a picture.
But now the main images of the producta are not visable anymore only the prictures of the variations?
I like ot have the mainpictures also??
How to?
I have added some Characteristics to my product (Blue and Pink color varaitions) and added for each variations a picture.
But now the main images of the product (the images of the product) are not visable anymore only the prictures of the variations?
I like ot have the mainpictures also??
How to?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205837
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No main images of the prodcuts anymore
Hi,
That's normal. The variants images will override the main product images.
So if you want specific images for each variant and then the main product images displayed there is no option for that. You would have to add the main product images to each variant of the product.
That's normal. The variants images will override the main product images.
So if you want specific images for each variant and then the main product images displayed there is no option for that. You would have to add the main product images to each variant of the product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds