- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 2
Variant labels
11 years 3 months ago #206242
by mgainey
Variant labels was created by mgainey
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.infinityvape.co.uk.gridhosted.co.uk/...22-peachy-strawberry
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Next to the variant selection I thought it would display the variant type, so on the url listed it would show, nicotine level and size, but I can't see where I can get it to display these?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Next to the variant selection I thought it would display the variant type, so on the url listed it would show, nicotine level and size, but I can't see where I can get it to display these?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206245
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Variant labels
Hi,
That's the case by default. So this probably means that you turn off the "Display the characteristics name" setting of the HikaShop configuration which allows you to remove the characteristics name display.
That's the case by default. So this probably means that you turn off the "Display the characteristics name" setting of the HikaShop configuration which allows you to remove the characteristics name display.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgainey
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds