- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 1
display related products
- dutchman68
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #206361
by dutchman68
display related products was created by dutchman68
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.1 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
I want to display related products.
I made a new module as explained here www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ct-form.html#related
I added 2 related products to one product but now it is showing a ton of related products to all of my products. What goes wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.1 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
I want to display related products.
I made a new module as explained here www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ct-form.html#related
I added 2 related products to one product but now it is showing a ton of related products to all of my products. What goes wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206394
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic display related products
Hi,
Please provide a screenshot of the settings of your module (when you edit it via the menu Display>Content modules) so that we can see how you configured it.
Some of its settings must be wrong.
Please provide a screenshot of the settings of your module (when you edit it via the menu Display>Content modules) so that we can see how you configured it.
Some of its settings must be wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dutchman68
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 3 months ago #206416
by dutchman68
Replied by dutchman68 on topic display related products
The module is still unpublished in modules
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206432
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic display related products
As I don't speak your language it's not easy to read, but I think that it comes from the "Synchronize with current item when possible" setting which should be turned on in your module.
Note that it is normal that the module is disabled in the Joomla modules manager.
Note that it is normal that the module is disabled in the Joomla modules manager.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dutchman68
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dutchman68
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 3 months ago #206475
by dutchman68
Replied by dutchman68 on topic display related products
Yes that works... thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds