- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Curios text in hikashop submodules
11 years 3 months ago #206634
by crudi
Curios text in hikashop submodules was created by crudi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
Hi,
I've got the problem, that Hikashop shows a list in submodules, but I dont figure out why.
Here the code which is shown on the page:
<div id="hikashop_submodules" class="hikashop_submodules" style="clear:both">
<ul class="category-module">
<li>
<a class="mod-articles-category-title " href="/team-kontakt/erlebnismanager/team/ole-moehlenkamp"> Ole Möhlenkamp </a>
<p class="mod-articles-category-introtext"> </p>
</li>
<li>
<a class="mod-articles-category-title " href="/team-kontakt/erlebnismanager/team/woegen-tadsen"> Wögen Tadsen </a>
<p class="mod-articles-category-introtext"> </p>
</li>
<li>
<a class="mod-articles-category-title " href="/team-kontakt/erlebnismanager/team/ann-kristin-penner"> Ann Kristin Penner </a>
<p class="mod-articles-category-introtext"> </p>
</li>
<li>
<a class="mod-articles-category-title " href="/team-kontakt/erlebnismanager/team/freie-mitarbeiter"> Freie Mitarbeiter </a>
<p class="mod-articles-category-introtext"> </p>
</li>
<li>
<a class="mod-articles-category-title " href="/team-kontakt/erlebnismanager/team/jeldrik-pannier"> Dr. Jeldrik Pannier </a>
<p class="mod-articles-category-introtext"> </p>
</li>
<li>
<a class="mod-articles-category-title " href="/team-kontakt/erlebnismanager/team/daniel-lieske"> Daniel Lieske </a>
<p class="mod-articles-category-introtext"> </p>
</li>
</ul>
This seems to be a category list of erlebnismanager.info/team-kontakt/erlebnismanager/team
Any idea what I need to do to hide this list?
Regards
Chris
Hi,
I've got the problem, that Hikashop shows a list in submodules, but I dont figure out why.
Here the code which is shown on the page:
<div id="hikashop_submodules" class="hikashop_submodules" style="clear:both">
<ul class="category-module">
<li>
<a class="mod-articles-category-title " href="/team-kontakt/erlebnismanager/team/ole-moehlenkamp"> Ole Möhlenkamp </a>
<p class="mod-articles-category-introtext"> </p>
</li>
<li>
<a class="mod-articles-category-title " href="/team-kontakt/erlebnismanager/team/woegen-tadsen"> Wögen Tadsen </a>
<p class="mod-articles-category-introtext"> </p>
</li>
<li>
<a class="mod-articles-category-title " href="/team-kontakt/erlebnismanager/team/ann-kristin-penner"> Ann Kristin Penner </a>
<p class="mod-articles-category-introtext"> </p>
</li>
<li>
<a class="mod-articles-category-title " href="/team-kontakt/erlebnismanager/team/freie-mitarbeiter"> Freie Mitarbeiter </a>
<p class="mod-articles-category-introtext"> </p>
</li>
<li>
<a class="mod-articles-category-title " href="/team-kontakt/erlebnismanager/team/jeldrik-pannier"> Dr. Jeldrik Pannier </a>
<p class="mod-articles-category-introtext"> </p>
</li>
<li>
<a class="mod-articles-category-title " href="/team-kontakt/erlebnismanager/team/daniel-lieske"> Daniel Lieske </a>
<p class="mod-articles-category-introtext"> </p>
</li>
</ul>
This seems to be a category list of erlebnismanager.info/team-kontakt/erlebnismanager/team
Any idea what I need to do to hide this list?
Regards
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206642
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Curios text in hikashop submodules
Hi,
In Configuration > Main > Product, you have to remove the module of the option "Modules under the product page".
In Configuration > Main > Product, you have to remove the module of the option "Modules under the product page".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206737
by crudi
Replied by crudi on topic Curios text in hikashop submodules
Thank you. The problem has been, that this module isnt shown in your module list, so there I haven't been able to remove it. Additional this module has been deactivated and also I deleted it, Hikashop shows the module still in frontend. After I removed it addionally from the trash, so the module is nowhere in joomla, it isnt shown anymore...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds