- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Price per unit (unit not displayed)
11 years 3 months ago #206874
by Babylon5
Price per unit (unit not displayed) was created by Babylon5
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Unit not shown
Hello,
Searching since days but I am to stupid to find......
I need the price to be shown WITH the unit (i.e. xx.xx € each). My prices only are displayed without the unit. Where do I have to adjust this? Language file is okay (PER_UNIT="each")
Thank you in advance....
Best Rgards
Sabine
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Unit not shown
Hello,
Searching since days but I am to stupid to find......
I need the price to be shown WITH the unit (i.e. xx.xx € each). My prices only are displayed without the unit. Where do I have to adjust this? Language file is okay (PER_UNIT="each")
Thank you in advance....
Best Rgards
Sabine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206893
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Price per unit (unit not displayed)
Hi,
You have a css property in your template.css file:
So you have to remove it, then the text displayed will be "/ Fl." so you have a translation override present, please remove it or change it to "each" in Configuration > Languages.
You have a css property in your template.css file:
Code:
.dekor_prd_detail .hikashop_product_price_per_unit {
display: none;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babylon5
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #207169
by Babylon5
Replied by Babylon5 on topic Price per unit (unit not displayed)
Hi,
I knew it was silly. I only was looking within hikashop and not within the main template.
Anyhow....you saved my day!
Thank you very much and have a nice day!
Sabine
I knew it was silly. I only was looking within hikashop and not within the main template.
Anyhow....you saved my day!
Thank you very much and have a nice day!
Sabine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds