- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 1
Price per square meter
Less
More
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #249558
by info@flashpoint.net.au
The columns do exist. How else would the width/length be calculated and correctly applied to the cart?
Prior to the upgrade, the default values were being displayed in my product view (as currently previewed in the custom field parameters)
Replied by info@flashpoint.net.au on topic Price per square meter
2. The custom fields are looking for the default values in the columns "width" and "length" of the products.
The error messages say that these columns do not exist.
So I suppose that you must have removed such custom fields, or you did something with the database.
The columns do exist. How else would the width/length be calculated and correctly applied to the cart?
Prior to the upgrade, the default values were being displayed in my product view (as currently previewed in the custom field parameters)
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by info@flashpoint.net.au.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #249809
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Price per square meter
Hello and sorry for the late reply,
Your issue is actually weird, can you give us a temporary back-end and FTP access to your website so that we can directly test and debug ?
You can use our contact form to do that, don't forget to specify the link to that thread.
www.hikashop.com/contact-us-credentials.html
Thank you !
Your issue is actually weird, can you give us a temporary back-end and FTP access to your website so that we can directly test and debug ?
You can use our contact form to do that, don't forget to specify the link to that thread.
www.hikashop.com/contact-us-credentials.html
Thank you !
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 11 months ago #252194
by info@flashpoint.net.au
Replied by info@flashpoint.net.au on topic Price per square meter
Hi Mohommad,
I'm sorry for the very slow response. When I click the link you provided I get taken to the HikaShop home page with the error message: Error
You are not authorised to view this resource.
Is there another way to provide you with admin login details?
I'm sorry for the very slow response. When I click the link you provided I get taken to the HikaShop home page with the error message: Error
You are not authorised to view this resource.
Is there another way to provide you with admin login details?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252206
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Price per square meter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252629
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Price per square meter
Hi,
You set a product price of 0.00032 in your product with a tax rate of 10%.
If I order a product with a width of 10 and a length of 10, I get a price of 0.04 which corresponds to 0.00032*1.10*10*10 rounded to 2 decimals.
So the plugin is working just fine.
I see that on your product page, you're displaying the retail price instead of the price of the product, but the plugin doesn't know that you customized the display of the price... So you would either have to remove your customization and set the real price properly, or customize the plugin to use the retail price instead of the real price of the product.
You set a product price of 0.00032 in your product with a tax rate of 10%.
If I order a product with a width of 10 and a length of 10, I get a price of 0.04 which corresponds to 0.00032*1.10*10*10 rounded to 2 decimals.
So the plugin is working just fine.
I see that on your product page, you're displaying the retail price instead of the price of the product, but the plugin doesn't know that you customized the display of the price... So you would either have to remove your customization and set the real price properly, or customize the plugin to use the retail price instead of the real price of the product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds