- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
Display 'null' when I'm try select products.
- maclen2007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #208476
by maclen2007
Display 'null' when I'm try select products. was created by maclen2007
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
In backend hikashop when I'm try select products in tab "options", they display as "null".
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
In backend hikashop when I'm try select products in tab "options", they display as "null".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 months ago #208479
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Display 'null' when I'm try select products.
Hello,
I just tested it and it worked fine on my end, can you tell me how did you configured/created your products ?
I just tested it and it worked fine on my end, can you tell me how did you configured/created your products ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- maclen2007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 2 months ago #208560
by maclen2007
Replied by maclen2007 on topic Display 'null' when I'm try select products.
In other site with same last version hikashop all right. Products make very simple variant, with minimum necessary information (name product, product category, image). It's all. If necessary I can provide access to the admin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208562
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display 'null' when I'm try select products.
Hi,
Yes please provide a backend access, you can send the informations through our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please don't forget to give the url to that topic in your message
Yes please provide a backend access, you can send the informations through our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please don't forget to give the url to that topic in your message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208713
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display 'null' when I'm try select products.
Hi,
That's really strange. I tried on my end with the same product names and don't have the same issue which apparently comes from an encoding issue with the product names.
Would it be possible to also get a FTP access to your website so that we can debug directly on your website as we can't reproduce on our end ?
That's really strange. I tried on my end with the same product names and don't have the same issue which apparently comes from an encoding issue with the product names.
Would it be possible to also get a FTP access to your website so that we can debug directly on your website as we can't reproduce on our end ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208896
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display 'null' when I'm try select products.
Hi,
We found the issue and fixed it. The issue came from the version of PHP you're using which was not behaving like other versions for the UTF8 support.
We've added a patch also in the install packages available on our website if someone else stumble on the same issue.
We found the issue and fixed it. The issue came from the version of PHP you're using which was not behaving like other versions for the UTF8 support.
We've added a patch also in the install packages available on our website if someone else stumble on the same issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maclen2007
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- maclen2007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 2 months ago #209024
by maclen2007
Replied by maclen2007 on topic Display 'null' when I'm try select products.
Thanks! All right!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds