Skip to main content

{SOLVED}"Your cart" module visible on all pages?

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #208628 by soxa
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google

Hi

I put in few articles " Hikashop Product TAG Insertion" . I would like to put "Your cart" module visible somewhere : sidebar, or Top. .....
How can I asign " Your Cart" module to be visible on other pages, not only in Hikashop.

Regards

Soxa
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by soxa.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #208635 by nicolas
Hi,

You can go in your Joomla modules manager, edit that module, and configure its "menu assignment" setting to display on all the pages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum