- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
How to remove product category text frm search bar
11 years 2 months ago #208645
by jbboro3
How to remove product category text frm search bar was created by jbboro3
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tatkalcharge.in/vodafone
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : "product category" text on the favicon search bar
I cannot remove the "product category" text on top of the favicon icon search bar.. www.tatkalcharge.in/vodafone You may see on top of the chrome bar where the text reads "product category"... I have done every possible way but could not come up with the result... If anybody out here know the procedures to remove, please help me.. I had wasted more than 3 hours without success..
Thanks in advance!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : "product category" text on the favicon search bar
I cannot remove the "product category" text on top of the favicon icon search bar.. www.tatkalcharge.in/vodafone You may see on top of the chrome bar where the text reads "product category"... I have done every possible way but could not come up with the result... If anybody out here know the procedures to remove, please help me.. I had wasted more than 3 hours without success..
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208652
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to remove product category text frm search bar
Hi,
Go in the menu Products>Categories, click on the "root" category on the left explorer. Then, edit your "product category" category from the listing of categories. There, you'll be able to change its name and page title (what will display in the browser bar).
Go in the menu Products>Categories, click on the "root" category on the left explorer. Then, edit your "product category" category from the listing of categories. There, you'll be able to change its name and page title (what will display in the browser bar).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208686
by jbboro3
Replied by jbboro3 on topic How to remove product category text frm search bar
Done! Thank you very much, Nicolas.. I appreciate your kind help. Cheers!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds