- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Simple Category Layout?
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #208735
by mjind
Simple Category Layout? was created by mjind
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.hytektools.com/shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozilla
Hi, first of all I see a lot of good things with Hikashop and I purchased a business license recently.
Though I am finding some of the most ridiculously simple tasks, to be incredibly difficult. First off, how do I get the front page of my Hikashop to look something like this? Each category image links to the products within:
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozilla
Hi, first of all I see a lot of good things with Hikashop and I purchased a business license recently.
Though I am finding some of the most ridiculously simple tasks, to be incredibly difficult. First off, how do I get the front page of my Hikashop to look something like this? Each category image links to the products within:
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by mjind.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #208762
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Simple Category Layout?
Hi,
It is actually really simple to do.
When you install HikaShop on your website, it creates, in the "HikaShop default menus" menu, a menu item called "categories listing" which is already configured to work like that.
So all you have to do is to move the menu item in your main menu and set it as default menu item via the Joomla menu manager.
It is actually really simple to do.
When you install HikaShop on your website, it creates, in the "HikaShop default menus" menu, a menu item called "categories listing" which is already configured to work like that.
So all you have to do is to move the menu item in your main menu and set it as default menu item via the Joomla menu manager.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds