- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
problems with image size in category listing
11 years 2 months ago #209369
by louism
problems with image size in category listing was created by louism
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
HI,
I've got problems with my images in my catergory listing.
Some of my images are the normal size, but the other images ar so smal (see image).
I tried to resize the images to the size from the images that have a normal size but it didn't work.
(sorry for my bad english)
HI,
I've got problems with my images in my catergory listing.
Some of my images are the normal size, but the other images ar so smal (see image).
I tried to resize the images to the size from the images that have a normal size but it didn't work.
(sorry for my bad english)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209371
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic problems with image size in category listing
Hi,
Please provide a link to that page so that we ca analyze the HTML and CSS on the page.
Please provide a link to that page so that we ca analyze the HTML and CSS on the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209424
by louism
Replied by louism on topic problems with image size in category listing
Hi,
This website is on my localhost.
Which part of the html and css dou you need for that?
Thank you for the help!
Regards,
Louis
This website is on my localhost.
Which part of the html and css dou you need for that?
Thank you for the help!
Regards,
Louis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209431
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic problems with image size in category listing
Hi,
I'm sorry but having the source code (html/css) of the page won't help.
You will need to analyze the page in order to understand why the images are small :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
You have also to see if you're displaying thumbnails in that listing and which one.
It is possible that you have uploaded small images for the categories and that's just the original images which are displayed (because HikaShop can just reduce an image size, not the opposite).
Regards,
I'm sorry but having the source code (html/css) of the page won't help.
You will need to analyze the page in order to understand why the images are small :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
You have also to see if you're displaying thumbnails in that listing and which one.
It is possible that you have uploaded small images for the categories and that's just the original images which are displayed (because HikaShop can just reduce an image size, not the opposite).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209533
by louism
Replied by louism on topic problems with image size in category listing
Hi,
Thank you for the help!
The images are the same size of those who display normal.
That's why I found it strange.
I'm going to read the text from you're link and hopefully it will help me.
Regards,
Thank you for the help!
The images are the same size of those who display normal.
That's why I found it strange.
I'm going to read the text from you're link and hopefully it will help me.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209579
by louism
Replied by louism on topic problems with image size in category listing
I still can't find the problem.
My images are around 600 by 600 and my product image width and height are 200.
If I replace the normal images with the 'smaller view' images and back, they take the same size as the 'small' images.
Can someone help me?
My images are around 600 by 600 and my product image width and height are 200.
If I replace the normal images with the 'smaller view' images and back, they take the same size as the 'small' images.
Can someone help me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209595
by louism
Replied by louism on topic problems with image size in category listing
Hi,
Here is another example of those images.
I've searced in the product_listing_image but there is nothing that changes that image.
Regards,
Louis
Here is another example of those images.
I've searced in the product_listing_image but there is nothing that changes that image.
Regards,
Louis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209620
by louism
Replied by louism on topic problems with image size in category listing
Hi,
I've solved the problem.
If I upload the images on media manager they are the size I want.
But uploading in the product from hikashop gives me problems.
The only problem I have now is that I can't select images via media manager in the categories.
How can I solve this?
Regards,
Louis
I've solved the problem.
If I upload the images on media manager they are the size I want.
But uploading in the product from hikashop gives me problems.
The only problem I have now is that I can't select images via media manager in the categories.
How can I solve this?
Regards,
Louis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209626
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic problems with image size in category listing
Hi,
It means that you have configured HikaShop with wrong image settings and it reduce the size of your images when you upload them.
Please check our documentation of the HikaShop configuration (on the "images") part.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...fig.html#main_images
private messages
Please do not send multiple private messages to the support team in order ask for help on that thread.
We reply to all messages in the forum and such kind of private message is not useful and could have the opposite effect, by having the feeling to being pressed/pushed ; specially during the week end.
So please be patient ; Like I said we reply to all message but we reply to older message first !
It also means that each time you post a new message in that thread, you lost your place in the queue.
Now about the link you gave us, the IP "192.168.50.x" is a private network IP.
So it's not possible to access it from the internet.
More about private network : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_network
If you have private information to send to the support team ; we have a "contact us" form.
Regards,
It means that you have configured HikaShop with wrong image settings and it reduce the size of your images when you upload them.
Please check our documentation of the HikaShop configuration (on the "images") part.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...fig.html#main_images
private messages
Please do not send multiple private messages to the support team in order ask for help on that thread.
We reply to all messages in the forum and such kind of private message is not useful and could have the opposite effect, by having the feeling to being pressed/pushed ; specially during the week end.
So please be patient ; Like I said we reply to all message but we reply to older message first !
It also means that each time you post a new message in that thread, you lost your place in the queue.
Now about the link you gave us, the IP "192.168.50.x" is a private network IP.
So it's not possible to access it from the internet.
More about private network : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_network
If you have private information to send to the support team ; we have a "contact us" form.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: louism
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds