- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Content redirect to start page
- mardan2015
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #209476
by mardan2015
Content redirect to start page was created by mardan2015
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I have the problem that I have created the product overview, but once I click on a product, I am redirected to the start page. What have I misconfigured?
I have the problem that I have created the product overview, but once I click on a product, I am redirected to the start page. What have I misconfigured?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I have the problem that I have created the product overview, but once I click on a product, I am redirected to the start page. What have I misconfigured?
I have the problem that I have created the product overview, but once I click on a product, I am redirected to the start page. What have I misconfigured?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209479
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Content redirect to start page
Hi,
Did you set a canonical URL for the product ?
Regards,
Did you set a canonical URL for the product ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mardan2015
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #209715
by mardan2015
Replied by mardan2015 on topic Content redirect to start page
ok, that was it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds