- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
In article show image and product list under image
- kmwitservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #209600
by kmwitservices
In article show image and product list under image was created by kmwitservices
-- HikaShop version -- : none
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ie11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error - I have not installed hikashop yet, My question is can you display an image in an article on Joomla with a list like a table diplay of parts under this image within the article.
as displayed here except having products listings in table under this image.
www.kmwit.com/dealer/index.php/tomos-classic-engine-parts
so you would reference the part in display then add the part to a cart from cross reference the numbers to the products.
I hope you can help as I am searching for an ecommerce solution to have this in articles as I need to restrict articles to permissions using the acl in Joomla.
no error - I have not installed hikashop yet, My question is can you display an image in an article on Joomla with a list like a table diplay of parts under this image within the article.
as displayed here except having products listings in table under this image.
www.kmwit.com/dealer/index.php/tomos-classic-engine-parts
so you would reference the part in display then add the part to a cart from cross reference the numbers to the products.
I hope you can help as I am searching for an ecommerce solution to have this in articles as I need to restrict articles to permissions using the acl in Joomla.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ie11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error - I have not installed hikashop yet, My question is can you display an image in an article on Joomla with a list like a table diplay of parts under this image within the article.
as displayed here except having products listings in table under this image.
www.kmwit.com/dealer/index.php/tomos-classic-engine-parts
so you would reference the part in display then add the part to a cart from cross reference the numbers to the products.
I hope you can help as I am searching for an ecommerce solution to have this in articles as I need to restrict articles to permissions using the acl in Joomla.
no error - I have not installed hikashop yet, My question is can you display an image in an article on Joomla with a list like a table diplay of parts under this image within the article.
as displayed here except having products listings in table under this image.
www.kmwit.com/dealer/index.php/tomos-classic-engine-parts
so you would reference the part in display then add the part to a cart from cross reference the numbers to the products.
I hope you can help as I am searching for an ecommerce solution to have this in articles as I need to restrict articles to permissions using the acl in Joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209607
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic In article show image and product list under image
Hi,
I suppose that you could do that with most ecommerce solutions by just creating a products listing module per article and including it to the article with the "loadposition" content plugin of Joomla. And in the module, you would select the category corresponding to that article and then in the products, you would add that category if you want the product to appear on the article page.
So I don't see any problems doing that with HikaShop.
I suppose that you could do that with most ecommerce solutions by just creating a products listing module per article and including it to the article with the "loadposition" content plugin of Joomla. And in the module, you would select the category corresponding to that article and then in the products, you would add that category if you want the product to appear on the article page.
So I don't see any problems doing that with HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds