- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 1
Fatal error: when I add a new product
11 years 2 months ago #209769
by Cammarano
Fatal error: when I add a new product was created by Cammarano
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Call to a member function display() on a non-object in /home/otticapo/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/common.php on line 75
sorry for my bad English
the website and the component works fine
the administrative works fine
the administrative side component does not give me no problem, except when I want to add a new product, the form opens as the image and gives me the following error: Fatal error: Call to a member function display () on a non-object in /home/XXXX/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/common.php on line 75
so far I have done the following:
I changed template
I disabled the latest components installed
I reinstalled the current version of hikashop
but not 'change anything, I always error and I do not know how to fix, I do not understand how to fix it. Thanks for your kind availability
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Call to a member function display() on a non-object in /home/otticapo/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/common.php on line 75
sorry for my bad English
the website and the component works fine
the administrative works fine
the administrative side component does not give me no problem, except when I want to add a new product, the form opens as the image and gives me the following error: Fatal error: Call to a member function display () on a non-object in /home/XXXX/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/common.php on line 75
so far I have done the following:
I changed template
I disabled the latest components installed
I reinstalled the current version of hikashop
but not 'change anything, I always error and I do not know how to fix, I do not understand how to fix it. Thanks for your kind availability
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209770
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Fatal error: when I add a new product
Hi,
I think that you should have some override for the backend product edition because you should see that view anymore in HikaShop 2.5.0
Regards,
I think that you should have some override for the backend product edition because you should see that view anymore in HikaShop 2.5.0
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210029
by Cammarano
Replied by Cammarano on topic Fatal error: when I add a new product
My English is a little rusty, and I did not understand what I want to say, translating with google ... if you can use another form to tell me the same thing. thank you...
I tried to:
- Overwrite template entirely administrative isis
- I have no customization
I tried to:
- Overwrite template entirely administrative isis
- I have no customization
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210042
by Cammarano
Replied by Cammarano on topic Fatal error: when I add a new product
problem solved!!! 
isis - product - form ... previously modified and now restored. :blush:
I apologize for my carelessness, I thank for their support!
isis - product - form ... previously modified and now restored. :blush:
I apologize for my carelessness, I thank for their support!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds