- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Can I have Option and add to cart on product page?
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #209905
by nikosa
Can I have Option and add to cart on product page? was created by nikosa
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
silverguitars.com/test/guitars-pickups/s...r-pickups/black-rose
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.4
Hello there.
Today I bought the essential version to have the option on the product but I saw that I cannot make it to be on the product page with add to cart.
I made the changes as you inform me on this page www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...op-product-form.html .
I would like to have my product as your on the demo page.
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-characteristics
At this time when I add the option on my product then the "add to cart" button disappears and appears the "Choose options" button.
Please could you help me?
My webpage is: silverguitars.com/test/guitars-pickups/s...r-pickups/black-rose
Thank you in advance.
Best,
Nikos
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.4
Hello there.
Today I bought the essential version to have the option on the product but I saw that I cannot make it to be on the product page with add to cart.
I made the changes as you inform me on this page www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...op-product-form.html .
I would like to have my product as your on the demo page.
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-characteristics
At this time when I add the option on my product then the "add to cart" button disappears and appears the "Choose options" button.
Please could you help me?
My webpage is: silverguitars.com/test/guitars-pickups/s...r-pickups/black-rose
Thank you in advance.
Best,
Nikos
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by nikosa.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209921
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can I have Option and add to cart on product page?
Hi,
If you just want to rename "Choose options" into "Add to cart", you can use a language override.
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Regards,
If you just want to rename "Choose options" into "Add to cart", you can use a language override.
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209986
by nikosa
Replied by nikosa on topic Can I have Option and add to cart on product page?
Hello Jerome,
Thank you for your reply.
I will change the "Choose Options" to "More info".
But,
Could you help me how can I make my website as this:
www.charlotterhys.us.com/classic-store/body
www.charlotterhys.us.com/classic-store/b...117-hand-body-lotion
On my site when I click the "Choose Options" button then the url changes to canonical Url.
I would like to have my product url (guitars-pickups/stratocaster-pickups/black-rose) with the characteristics and not this Url (component/hikashop/product/127-black-rose). Tha latest is the Canonical Url.
Thank you.
Nikos
Thank you for your reply.
I will change the "Choose Options" to "More info".
But,
Could you help me how can I make my website as this:
www.charlotterhys.us.com/classic-store/body
www.charlotterhys.us.com/classic-store/b...117-hand-body-lotion
On my site when I click the "Choose Options" button then the url changes to canonical Url.
I would like to have my product url (guitars-pickups/stratocaster-pickups/black-rose) with the characteristics and not this Url (component/hikashop/product/127-black-rose). Tha latest is the Canonical Url.
Thank you.
Nikos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209998
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can I have Option and add to cart on product page?
Hi,
For the canonical url, you can simply turn off the option in Configuration > Features > SEF urls options.
Regarding the charlotterhys website, please give us more details on what you want to be the same.
If it is about design, please read that tutorial:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
For the canonical url, you can simply turn off the option in Configuration > Features > SEF urls options.
Regarding the charlotterhys website, please give us more details on what you want to be the same.
If it is about design, please read that tutorial:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: nikosa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210298
by nikosa
Replied by nikosa on topic Can I have Option and add to cart on product page?
Thank you very much Xavier.
Hikashop is a good e-commerce but I don't have the skills to made all of these changes.
I founded another e-commerce that's very easy for me.
Thank you very much for your time.
Best,
Nikos
Hikashop is a good e-commerce but I don't have the skills to made all of these changes.
I founded another e-commerce that's very easy for me.
Thank you very much for your time.
Best,
Nikos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds