- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
Sub category not displaying
11 years 2 months ago #210036
by featha
Sub category not displaying was created by featha
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41
I have two categories which need to display an introduction and the sub categories as an image.
Healing Earth is displaying correctly, but Bespoke Amenities does not show subcats.
I think it is too late in the night, but I cannot figure where to check this. Have been scratching around aimlessly.
Screenshot attached.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41
I have two categories which need to display an introduction and the sub categories as an image.
Healing Earth is displaying correctly, but Bespoke Amenities does not show subcats.
I think it is too late in the night, but I cannot figure where to check this. Have been scratching around aimlessly.
Screenshot attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210040
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Sub category not displaying
Hi,
Why create a new thread with a very similar subject ?
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ways-displaying.html
Regards
Why create a new thread with a very similar subject ?
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ways-displaying.html
Regards
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210105
by featha
Replied by featha on topic Sub category not displaying
This one is a bit different.
My previous issue was with the navigation on the left not showing. But that issue has now been solved
The problem I now have is that my sub category items do not display underneath the description. 'Healing Earth' is displaying correctly, but 'Bespoke Amenities' do not show subcat images?
My previous issue was with the navigation on the left not showing. But that issue has now been solved
The problem I now have is that my sub category items do not display underneath the description. 'Healing Earth' is displaying correctly, but 'Bespoke Amenities' do not show subcat images?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210189
by featha
Replied by featha on topic Sub category not displaying
I have made a slight change to my Module, Hikashop options.
I have changed Parameter for categories to All direct sub categories. It shows a nice dropdown menu on the left side.
But it still only shows the one Categorie "Healing Earth" with its sub categories.
It does not show the sub categories for "Bespoke Amenities Group".
I have double-checked the settings for these categories and they both have the same parent category.
What else might I be missing?
Ideally I would like a dropdown for Healing Earth and a dropdown for Bespoke Amenities, both listing its subcategories in the dropdown.
I have changed Parameter for categories to All direct sub categories. It shows a nice dropdown menu on the left side.
But it still only shows the one Categorie "Healing Earth" with its sub categories.
It does not show the sub categories for "Bespoke Amenities Group".
I have double-checked the settings for these categories and they both have the same parent category.
What else might I be missing?
Ideally I would like a dropdown for Healing Earth and a dropdown for Bespoke Amenities, both listing its subcategories in the dropdown.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210195
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Sub category not displaying
Hi,
Do you have set up the menu "Bespoke Amenities" like the "Healing earth" one ?
The setting "Sub element filters" must be set on "Direct sub elements".
Please provide screenshot of your module/menu configuration and some elements which will help us to see the global structure (like your category structure from the backend).
Some links to the pages which have issue are also more than required.
Like that it is just impossible for us to understand it.
Regards,
Do you have set up the menu "Bespoke Amenities" like the "Healing earth" one ?
The setting "Sub element filters" must be set on "Direct sub elements".
Please provide screenshot of your module/menu configuration and some elements which will help us to see the global structure (like your category structure from the backend).
Some links to the pages which have issue are also more than required.
Like that it is just impossible for us to understand it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210293
by featha
Replied by featha on topic Sub category not displaying
When I started doing my screenshots, I saw that the Access level for the 'Bespoke Amenities' subcategories were set to Custom: 'Manager, Registered and Super users'. The Access level for 'Healing Earth' was set to ALL.
I changed everything to ALL and now they all display as they should.
I have also set the sub element filter to 'Direct sub elements' and all is looking great.
Thank you very much!
I changed everything to ALL and now they all display as they should.
I have also set the sub element filter to 'Direct sub elements' and all is looking great.
Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds