- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Change colour styles of buttons & calendar
11 years 2 months ago #210467
by andrewbcs
Change colour styles of buttons & calendar was created by andrewbcs
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
effectiveoffshore.ie/jun15/index.php/hik...1-day-opito-approved
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 40.0
Hi,
If you look at the attachment I would like to change the colour style of the buttons and the calendar, I paid for and installed the blue theme but it still looks strange and the colour of the text in the background does not suit it.
How can I change the colours of the button (rollover & static), change the colours used in the calendar and also move the calendar label to above the calendar instead of to the left of it?
Thanks,
Andrew
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 40.0
Hi,
If you look at the attachment I would like to change the colour style of the buttons and the calendar, I paid for and installed the blue theme but it still looks strange and the colour of the text in the background does not suit it.
How can I change the colours of the button (rollover & static), change the colours used in the calendar and also move the calendar label to above the calendar instead of to the left of it?
Thanks,
Andrew
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210470
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change colour styles of buttons & calendar
Hi,
The "blue" style is right installed and used in your website.
The add to cart button is customized by the style, so if you want to change it you will need to perform some customization.
At this moment I recommend you to take a look at that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
The "blue" style is right installed and used in your website.
The add to cart button is customized by the style, so if you want to change it you will need to perform some customization.
At this moment I recommend you to take a look at that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210490
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change colour styles of buttons & calendar
Hi,
For the position of the label of the custom field, you can edit the file "show_block_custom_item" via the menu Display>Views.
For the position of the label of the custom field, you can edit the file "show_block_custom_item" via the menu Display>Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds