Ignore Stock Count or Always be In Stock?
- MichaelTunnell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Designer, Developer, Writer, Linux Enthusiast.
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #210530
by MichaelTunnell
Personal: michaeltunnell.com
Business: visuex.com
Ignore Stock Count or Always be In Stock? was created by MichaelTunnell
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
I have other methods of keeping track of stock so I do not need Hikashop to handle the stock management but I can not seem to find a way to turn it off.
I want to make it so that it doesn't matter what the stock value is per product it will always display "in stock" and always allow ordering of the product.
Is this possible?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
I have other methods of keeping track of stock so I do not need Hikashop to handle the stock management but I can not seem to find a way to turn it off.
I want to make it so that it doesn't matter what the stock value is per product it will always display "in stock" and always allow ordering of the product.
Is this possible?
Personal: michaeltunnell.com
Business: visuex.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210532
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Ignore Stock Count or Always be In Stock?
Hi,
Just put an unlimited quantity for your products.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...oduct-form.html#main
Regards,
Just put an unlimited quantity for your products.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...oduct-form.html#main
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MichaelTunnell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Designer, Developer, Writer, Linux Enthusiast.
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #210576
by MichaelTunnell
Personal: michaeltunnell.com
Business: visuex.com
Replied by MichaelTunnell on topic Ignore Stock Count or Always be In Stock?
That is unfortunate because that means I would have to edit every product individually or edit the database directly with an sql query. Neither of those options are ideal but oh well, sql query it is.
Personal: michaeltunnell.com
Business: visuex.com
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by MichaelTunnell.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210598
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Ignore Stock Count or Always be In Stock?
HikaShop comes with something named "Mass Actions", a comfortable and pretty well documented way to do the SQL job for you:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...massaction-form.html
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaelTunnell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MichaelTunnell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Designer, Developer, Writer, Linux Enthusiast.
11 years 2 months ago #210693
by MichaelTunnell
Personal: michaeltunnell.com
Business: visuex.com
Replied by MichaelTunnell on topic Ignore Stock Count or Always be In Stock?
well dang it, I didnt even know about the Mass Actions feature was that in depth. I already accomplished what I wanted to with sql queries myself but next time holy crap I'm totally going to use that system.
Personal: michaeltunnell.com
Business: visuex.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds