- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
problem upload image, problema al subir imagen
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #210539
by Hgarcia
problem upload image, problema al subir imagen was created by Hgarcia
-- url of the page with the problem -- : wilsoftapp
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome, firefox, ie
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : dont upload
hola amigo, tengo problemas para cargar la imagen del producto, aparece cargando pero no carga nada, ya asigne permisos 777 a las carpetas de upload y thumbnails, tengo joomla 2.5, algun consejo adicional para resolver este problema?
---
Hello hikashop friends, I have trouble charging the product image, shown loading and show a little image but not save and display anything, I check and assign permissions 777 to folders "upload" and "thumbnails", I have joomla 2.5, some advice to solve this problem?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome, firefox, ie
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : dont upload
hola amigo, tengo problemas para cargar la imagen del producto, aparece cargando pero no carga nada, ya asigne permisos 777 a las carpetas de upload y thumbnails, tengo joomla 2.5, algun consejo adicional para resolver este problema?
---
Hello hikashop friends, I have trouble charging the product image, shown loading and show a little image but not save and display anything, I check and assign permissions 777 to folders "upload" and "thumbnails", I have joomla 2.5, some advice to solve this problem?
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Hgarcia.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210554
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic problem upload image, problema al subir imagen
Hi,
In order to know more about the issue ; you need to use the browser console to see the ajax call content (related to the development tools of your browser ; which is easier with Firefox or Chrome).
Thanks to that we will be able to understand the upload error ; which could be something just related to a PHP warning.
If you can't analyze the content ; we will need to have more information about your website, like a working link.
Regards,
In order to know more about the issue ; you need to use the browser console to see the ajax call content (related to the development tools of your browser ; which is easier with Firefox or Chrome).
Thanks to that we will be able to understand the upload error ; which could be something just related to a PHP warning.
If you can't analyze the content ; we will need to have more information about your website, like a working link.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #210667
by Hgarcia
Replied by Hgarcia on topic problem upload image, problema al subir imagen
My webpage is:
www.wilsoftapp.com
I try to fix php warning but I can fix, I create the file php.ini with the next line:
upload_tmp_dir = /usr/local/pem/vhosts/163706/webspace/httpdocs/wilsoftapp.com/tmp
I haver the next error in console mode when I upload the image:
www.wilsoftapp.com
I try to fix php warning but I can fix, I create the file php.ini with the next line:
upload_tmp_dir = /usr/local/pem/vhosts/163706/webspace/httpdocs/wilsoftapp.com/tmp
I haver the next error in console mode when I upload the image:
Code:
opload.js?v=250 (línea 250)
[{"name":"board.png","size":0,"type":"","error":6}]
Code:
POST http://wilsoftapp.com/administrator/index.php?opt...oader=product&field=product_image&tmpl=component
200 OK
1.13s
opload.js?v=250 (línea 250)
ParámetrosEncabezadosEnvíoRespuestaJSONCookies
Ver código fuente
Access-Control-Allow-Head...
X-File-Name, X-File-Type, X-File-Size
Access-Control-Allow-Meth...
GET, POST
Access-Control-Allow-Orig...
*
Cache-Control
no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate
Connection
close
Content-Disposition
inline; filename="files.json"
Content-Type
text/plain
Date
Tue, 04 Aug 2015 14:33:14 GMT
Pragma
no-cache
Server
Apache/2.2
Transfer-Encoding
chunked
Vary
Accept
x-content-type-options
nosniff
Ver código fuente
Accept
text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
Accept-Encoding
gzip, deflate
Accept-Language
es-MX,es-ES;q=0.9,es;q=0.7,es-AR;q=0.6,es-CL;q=0.4,en-US;q=0.3,en;q=0.1
Content-Length
5599
Content-Type
multipart/form-data; boundary=---------------------------3381265414333
Cookie
4ad37f501873e6633e5bd7c4cbb8db4e=7fab0ed655bd2394607748eb3eb53275; jpanesliders_panel-sliders=0; jpanesliders_position-icon
=0; jpanesliders_warning-sliders=0
Host
wilsoftapp.com
Referer
http://wilsoftapp.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=edit&cid[]=1
User-Agent
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] is nice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210671
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic problem upload image, problema al subir imagen
Hi,
The return gave an error with the error code "6".
According to the PHP documentation ( php.net/manual/en/features.file-upload.errors.php )
Regards,
The return gave an error with the error code "6".
According to the PHP documentation ( php.net/manual/en/features.file-upload.errors.php )
So your tmp folder is not configured properly.UPLOAD_ERR_NO_TMP_DIR
Value: 6; Missing a temporary folder. Introduced in PHP 5.0.3.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211035
by Hgarcia
Replied by Hgarcia on topic problem upload image, problema al subir imagen
Thanks for the answer but I can´t solve that, I choose upload the image files via FTP in the directory "/images/com_hikashop/upload" and the problem is solved
thanks for the support.
thanks for the support. Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds