- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Pagination
11 years 2 months ago #210719
by PamanGie
Pagination was created by PamanGie
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
ulfahijab.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome, Mozilla
Halo Hika Shop. Thank you for your great E-Commerce Module. It's very easy to Maintenance and Running on. Anyway, I Have a Problem in one of your Modules. I would like to know, how to showing the pagination on Homefront Page.
As you notice on my wesbite @Home shop variation Section, There is no pagination. However, On the Product Listing and Category Listing, there is Pagination. Is there any way for me to showing the Pagination at the Homefront Page?. Thank you very Much. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome, Mozilla
Halo Hika Shop. Thank you for your great E-Commerce Module. It's very easy to Maintenance and Running on. Anyway, I Have a Problem in one of your Modules. I would like to know, how to showing the pagination on Homefront Page.
As you notice on my wesbite @Home shop variation Section, There is no pagination. However, On the Product Listing and Category Listing, there is Pagination. Is there any way for me to showing the Pagination at the Homefront Page?. Thank you very Much. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210720
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Pagination
Hi,
Your configuration is right.
The pagination is only working when the module is display on an HikaShop context ; so the pagination is only displayed in that case.
Regards,
Your configuration is right.
The pagination is only working when the module is display on an HikaShop context ; so the pagination is only displayed in that case.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds