- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Error in email
11 years 2 months ago #210954
by jasonyon
Error in email was created by jasonyon
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$customtext_216_10_29_10 in .....media/com_hikashop/mail/order_admin_notification.preload.php on line 173
I created an item with "custom text" field type and we are now getting this error in our order confirmation emails. The only reason I know that my custom field is causing it is the automated column name - customtext_216_10_29_10
I have just now disabled that field for Backend. We only need to show it on the frontend anyway. Will that fix it?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$customtext_216_10_29_10 in .....media/com_hikashop/mail/order_admin_notification.preload.php on line 173
I created an item with "custom text" field type and we are now getting this error in our order confirmation emails. The only reason I know that my custom field is causing it is the automated column name - customtext_216_10_29_10
I have just now disabled that field for Backend. We only need to show it on the frontend anyway. Will that fix it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210956
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error in email
Hi,
In the file, please replace line 173
By
It will avoid that warning.
Regards,
In the file, please replace line 173
Code:
if(empty($item->$namekey) && !strlen($item->$namekey)) continue;
Code:
if(empty($item->$namekey) || !strlen($item->$namekey)) continue;
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds