- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Invalid token error
- awilbrandt
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #210971
by awilbrandt
Invalid token error was created by awilbrandt
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
dev.redrubin.pl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : invalid token
Hi all,
I have a problem with product contact message - more precisely - with sending. When I try send a message system return an “Invalid Token” error.
A few days ago everything was correctly.
I tried disable caching entirely, change the line <?php JUtility::getToken(); ?> to <?php echo JHTML::_( 'form.token' ); ?>, it doesn't work:/
Maybe someone knows any solution?
I'll be really grateful for help!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : invalid token
Hi all,
I have a problem with product contact message - more precisely - with sending. When I try send a message system return an “Invalid Token” error.
A few days ago everything was correctly.
I tried disable caching entirely, change the line <?php JUtility::getToken(); ?> to <?php echo JHTML::_( 'form.token' ); ?>, it doesn't work:/
Maybe someone knows any solution?
I'll be really grateful for help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210980
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Invalid token error
Hi,
Typically, that's not related to HikaShop, but a common Joomla "problem".
Here's an explanation along with a number of tips for avoidance: www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/invalid-token/
Typically, that's not related to HikaShop, but a common Joomla "problem".
Here's an explanation along with a number of tips for avoidance: www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/invalid-token/
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #210973
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Invalid token error
Hi,
I don't know how you got a " JUtility::getToken " in the product contact view because we always use JHTML form.token ; but I suggest you to update your HikaShop with the latest stable version and to check that you do not have overrides for the product/contact view.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
I don't know how you got a " JUtility::getToken " in the product contact view because we always use JHTML form.token ; but I suggest you to update your HikaShop with the latest stable version and to check that you do not have overrides for the product/contact view.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds