Skip to main content

Automatic image rotator at product page

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #211015 by ejh
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.41

Hello,

My client wants the product images at a product page to be rotating/sliding automatically.
I found one paid plugin (Magic Slideshow), but that doesn't convince me (yet).

Who knows the right tool for this?
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by ejh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #211024 by nicolas
Hi,

I would actually recommend you that plugin as well.
I actually don't know of another plugin available to do the same thing with HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum