Skip to main content

Can not hide number of products in category view

More
11 years 1 month ago #211089 by mank087
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.pssgpcshop.com/index.php/hikashop
-- HikaShop version -- : 1409241754
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello,

I would like to hide the number next to my category names that indicates the number of products in the category. I tried to disable "Show the number of products" in the config-display-category option but it doesn't seem to make an affect on my pages.

Is there a custom view I need to edit?

Hello,

I would like to hide the number next to my category names that indicates the number of products in the category. I tried to disable "Show the number of products" in the config-display-category option but it doesn't seem to make an affect on my pages.

Is there a custom view I need to edit?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #211094 by nicolas
Hi,

There is no view to edit. The setting in the configuration is the "default one".
Go in the menu Display>Content menus, edit your menu item (id 597) and turn off the option "Show the number of products" there and it will work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum