- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
'Add to cart' Button does nothing.
11 years 1 month ago #211314
by suzeen
'Add to cart' Button does nothing. was created by suzeen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I cannot click anymore on the 'add to cart' button. Nothing seems to happen. I do not know what triggerd this. I did enable bootstrap and that changed the 'add to cart' button but when I disable it, it still does not work.
I cannot click anymore on the 'add to cart' button. Nothing seems to happen. I do not know what triggerd this. I did enable bootstrap and that changed the 'add to cart' button but when I disable it, it still does not work.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I cannot click anymore on the 'add to cart' button. Nothing seems to happen. I do not know what triggerd this. I did enable bootstrap and that changed the 'add to cart' button but when I disable it, it still does not work.
I cannot click anymore on the 'add to cart' button. Nothing seems to happen. I do not know what triggerd this. I did enable bootstrap and that changed the 'add to cart' button but when I disable it, it still does not work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211315
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 'Add to cart' Button does nothing.
Hi,
I'm not able to access your website:
take.ms/dDMMl
So I can't check on your issue.
Could you let us know when your website is back online ?
I'm not able to access your website:
take.ms/dDMMl
So I can't check on your issue.
Could you let us know when your website is back online ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #211356
by suzeen
Yes it is a url hosted on serverpilot and it seems not accesable in some countries. Very strange. But the IP address should work.
Replied by suzeen on topic 'Add to cart' Button does nothing.
private data removed by a moderator
Yes it is a url hosted on serverpilot and it seems not accesable in some countries. Very strange. But the IP address should work.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211361
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic 'Add to cart' Button does nothing.
Hi,
Thanks for the IP ; it's working better !
I performed two tests.
Using Firefox : pasteboard.co/2F5Fhabt.png
Using Chrome: pasteboard.co/2F5AOV2T.png
In both cases, when I click on the "add to cart" button, the product was added to the cart and the cart module was refreshed with the new content.
So, the "add to cart" button do something.
Regards,
Thanks for the IP ; it's working better !
I performed two tests.
Using Firefox : pasteboard.co/2F5Fhabt.png
Using Chrome: pasteboard.co/2F5AOV2T.png
In both cases, when I click on the "add to cart" button, the product was added to the cart and the cart module was refreshed with the new content.
So, the "add to cart" button do something.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #211416
by suzeen
Replied by suzeen on topic 'Add to cart' Button does nothing.
Dear Jerome,
Thank you for testing, these do in deed seem to work. But the top menu item "pigmentkleuren" with all the colors in it, does not work. Does this have something to do with the option of 3ml/ 7ml or 10ml?
The other products do not have this option.
[ Edit ]
I have tested for the options, and another product (in another category) with options does work. So it is not the options. It seems only the products of the menu with 4 menu under it that are affected.
Could there be some settings that are wrong?
Regards Linda
Thank you for testing, these do in deed seem to work. But the top menu item "pigmentkleuren" with all the colors in it, does not work. Does this have something to do with the option of 3ml/ 7ml or 10ml?
The other products do not have this option.
[ Edit ]
I have tested for the options, and another product (in another category) with options does work. So it is not the options. It seems only the products of the menu with 4 menu under it that are affected.
Could there be some settings that are wrong?
Regards Linda
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Jerome. Reason: merging messages
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 1 month ago #211420
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic 'Add to cart' Button does nothing.
Hello Linda,
Your issue seems to be coming from a JavaScript error which is probably caused by your template through the file "wenkbrauw-kleuren/product/dark-chocolate".
Can you test it with one of the Joomla default template so that we can be sure of it ?
Thanks.
Your issue seems to be coming from a JavaScript error which is probably caused by your template through the file "wenkbrauw-kleuren/product/dark-chocolate".
Can you test it with one of the Joomla default template so that we can be sure of it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211512
by suzeen
Replied by suzeen on topic 'Add to cart' Button does nothing.
I not have another template installed, so I cannot test it. But I did try to add a color to another category. And then it does work.
So my conclusion is that all the products in the drop down menu do not work.
Why, no clue...
So my conclusion is that all the products in the drop down menu do not work.
Why, no clue...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211521
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic 'Add to cart' Button does nothing.
Hi,
As Mohamed Thelji said there is a javascript error, but it don't seem to be related on the template but on HikaShop.
We don't had other feedback about this issue, it seems to be due to a very specific situation/configuration.
So as temporary solution you can disable the option "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" and select the value "normal input" for the option "Display the quantity field on the product page".
And send us backend and ftp access in order to debug on your website directly, these informations can be sent through our contact form and please give us the url of that topic in your message.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
As Mohamed Thelji said there is a javascript error, but it don't seem to be related on the template but on HikaShop.
We don't had other feedback about this issue, it seems to be due to a very specific situation/configuration.
So as temporary solution you can disable the option "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" and select the value "normal input" for the option "Display the quantity field on the product page".
And send us backend and ftp access in order to debug on your website directly, these informations can be sent through our contact form and please give us the url of that topic in your message.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds