- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
How disable listing comment in page of product
11 years 1 month ago #212263
by troken
How disable listing comment in page of product was created by troken
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hello
I new in this forum and new in use of Hikashop.
I need disable in page of product listing commnet.
How this?
Thank you very much for your help
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hello
I new in this forum and new in use of Hikashop.
I need disable in page of product listing commnet.
How this?
Thank you very much for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212275
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How disable listing comment in page of product
Hi,
If you don't want any votes or comments, you can turn off the "Display vote and/or comment in product pages" setting.
If you want to keep the votes, you can change the setting "Choose which module you want to enable".
You can do that in the "Features" tab of the HikaShop configuration page.
If you don't want any votes or comments, you can turn off the "Display vote and/or comment in product pages" setting.
If you want to keep the votes, you can change the setting "Choose which module you want to enable".
You can do that in the "Features" tab of the HikaShop configuration page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212304
by troken
Replied by troken on topic How disable listing comment in page of product
Thank you very much
I not found this parameter, but today found this
Thank you again
I not found this parameter, but today found this
Thank you again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds