- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
Can not change order status
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212733
by mank087
Can not change order status was created by mank087
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.pssgpcshop.com
When I go to change my order status to shipped, the system opens up what looks like the mobile version of my site in a popup window. I have to exit out of that screen and my order status does not change. Please see attached screenshot.
Any thoughts?
When I go to change my order status to shipped, the system opens up what looks like the mobile version of my site in a popup window. I have to exit out of that screen and my order status does not change. Please see attached screenshot.
Any thoughts?
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Jerome. Reason: remove duplicate content
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212740
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can not change order status
Hi,
I think that you should use an old version of HikaShop with a recent version of Joomla 3.
In that case the best will be to update in order to have latest fixes for Joomla 3.3/3.4
Otherwise you have to change the order status directly in the order display and not in the order listing.
Regards,
I think that you should use an old version of HikaShop with a recent version of Joomla 3.
In that case the best will be to update in order to have latest fixes for Joomla 3.3/3.4
Otherwise you have to change the order status directly in the order display and not in the order listing.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds