- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
default language is loaded automatically.
11 years 1 month ago #212960
by mullu
default language is loaded automatically. was created by mullu
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I use falang and hikashop.
Default language is English.
When I click German, the site is translated correctly. However, when I click one of the products, (go to single-product page), the default language is loaded again...
What can be the problem?
Thanks.
Ali
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I use falang and hikashop.
Default language is English.
When I click German, the site is translated correctly. However, when I click one of the products, (go to single-product page), the default language is loaded again...
What can be the problem?
Thanks.
Ali
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212965
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic default language is loaded automatically.
Hi,
It means that you entered a canonical URL in your products and that you have the "force canonical URL on listings" setting of the HikaShop configuration activated.
Several solutions:
- turn off that option
- remove the canonical URLs
- add the canonical URL for each language.
I recommend the first option and simply turn off the option.
It means that you entered a canonical URL in your products and that you have the "force canonical URL on listings" setting of the HikaShop configuration activated.
Several solutions:
- turn off that option
- remove the canonical URLs
- add the canonical URL for each language.
I recommend the first option and simply turn off the option.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mullu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #213262
by mullu
Replied by mullu on topic default language is loaded automatically.
Hi Nicolas,
Now, the same problem happens when I click the logo to go to the main page. It loads the default language.
(If I click the home button on the menu, it does not do so... but if I click the logo to go to main menu, the default language is loaded.)
How can I solve this?
Best
Ali
Now, the same problem happens when I click the logo to go to the main page. It loads the default language.
(If I click the home button on the menu, it does not do so... but if I click the logo to go to main menu, the default language is loaded.)
How can I solve this?
Best
Ali
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #213281
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic default language is loaded automatically.
Hi,
HikaShop is not responsible for the display of the logo on your website. That's likely done by either a module or your template, and we don't know how, so hard to say.
HikaShop is not responsible for the display of the logo on your website. That's likely done by either a module or your template, and we don't know how, so hard to say.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds