- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Stock problem
11 years 1 month ago #213257
by anth
Stock problem was created by anth
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ledshopeurope.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hello,
I've a problem with the stock in hikashop.
So I've a main product with some variants and my clients can only buy a variant of the product. The main product is not addable to the cart. In the main product view options I've set to not view the products out of stock.
My problem is that I've only stock in the variants but no stock (0) in the main product.
In this case the main product have stock 0 and it is not viewed on the shop.
Is it possible to view only the products in stock, considering only the stock of the variants?
Thanks in advance
Anthony
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hello,
I've a problem with the stock in hikashop.
So I've a main product with some variants and my clients can only buy a variant of the product. The main product is not addable to the cart. In the main product view options I've set to not view the products out of stock.
My problem is that I've only stock in the variants but no stock (0) in the main product.
In this case the main product have stock 0 and it is not viewed on the shop.
Is it possible to view only the products in stock, considering only the stock of the variants?
Thanks in advance
Anthony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #213288
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Stock problem
Hi,
Sure. You want to set the stock of the main product to the sum of the stock of each variant.
Not only the stock of the variant, but also the stock of the main product will be updated when variants of the product are bought.
Sure. You want to set the stock of the main product to the sum of the stock of each variant.
Not only the stock of the variant, but also the stock of the main product will be updated when variants of the product are bought.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds