- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Product not being able to attach to a category
11 years 1 month ago #213340
by Ayling
Product not being able to attach to a category was created by Ayling
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
I have created a category and menu. They display fine on the webpage, but when I try to attach the product it can't find the category that I have created. When I am in the products page and I click on the categories to attach the new one isn't showing anywhere. I have checked everything to match my other categories listings and it is all the same
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
I have created a category and menu. They display fine on the webpage, but when I try to attach the product it can't find the category that I have created. When I am in the products page and I click on the categories to attach the new one isn't showing anywhere. I have checked everything to match my other categories listings and it is all the same
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #213350
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Product not being able to attach to a category
Hi,
Where is your category located? It should be a subcategory under the default "Product category", like here: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...form.html#additional
So, it should be visible if you click on the "+" next to "Product category".
You should then be able to add it to a product as described here: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...oduct-form.html#main
Where is your category located? It should be a subcategory under the default "Product category", like here: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...form.html#additional
So, it should be visible if you click on the "+" next to "Product category".
You should then be able to add it to a product as described here: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...oduct-form.html#main
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #213354
by Ayling
Replied by Ayling on topic Product not being able to attach to a category
I appreciate this, but after I created the category and attached it to the menu, it isn't showing up when I try to attach it to the product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #213357
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Product not being able to attach to a category
Hmmm.
I think you'll need to post screenshots... one of the category tree from the backend category listing showing the category in question, and one of the product edit page with the category not showing in the open namebox...
I think you'll need to post screenshots... one of the category tree from the backend category listing showing the category in question, and one of the product edit page with the category not showing in the open namebox...
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds